Admission for Undergraduate Students Monk
Schedules and procedures of admission shall be in accordance with the Announcement of the University in each Academic Year.
The applicant shall :
- be a monk completed a high school certificate or its equivalent and the third level of Dhamma Study;
- never been convicted by final judgment of the court. Unless the penalty is caused by an offense committed through negligence or a petty offense;
- never be a person of misbehave;
- not be an insane person and not be a contagious disease or other diseases which the social disgusted;
- never be removed from an education institute because there is a disciplinary offense.